glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy likely to showcase their dance talent in Nach Baliye

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 3 November 2012

Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy likely to showcase their dance talent in Nach Baliye

Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy likely to showcase their dance talent in Nach Baliye!

on Thursday at 12:25pm
Latest buzz making way from telly arena has that reality show couple Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy are likely to participate in reality dance show Nach Baliye. The couple has been approached for the fifth season of the dance reality show, which will go on air in the next few months.

And though they are keen to participate, the only hitch is Rahul's dancing skills. "I can't sing or dance. There is no sense of rhythm in my body; I can't even dance in pubs. I gave 16 takes for a 30-second dance step in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. I don't want to make a fool of myself.

But yes, my partner will be strong as Dimpy is a good dancer and she is keen to do the show. I guess even if I make mistakes, it will be okay as people will be curious to see a non-dancer dance," says Rahul. He adds, "I am neither confirming nor denying. But I am positive and interested in doing it."

Other couple, who are likely to take part are, Bappa Lahiri-Taneesha (wife), Pooja Gor-Raj Singh Arora, Suhasi Dhami-Jay (husband) and Karan Mehra-Nisha Rawal (fiance).

No comments: